Which craft: Crochet
Suggestion Needles / Hooks: 6 mm. US 10
10 mini beans x 14 rows = 4”
• Mini bean (put hook in 3rd ch from hook, yarn over, pull through, yarn over, go into same ch, yarn over, pull through, yarn over, pull through all 4 loops on hook, ch 1)
sp – space
sk - skip
St(s) – stitch(es)
Ch – chain
• To make this shawl wider or skinnier decrease or increase the amount of chains by 2.
1. Mini bean (look at notes of you do not know how to do the mini bean st), (sk st, mini bean into next) repeat until you reach the end of the chs.
2. Ch 1, turn, sk 1st ch, mini bean into side of last st of previous row so the mini bean is angled the opposite direction than the last row, mini bean across
3. Ch 1, continue placing mini bean sts along side of previous mini beans
Continue until you have 110 rows or it is the length your desire. Fasten off and weave in your ends.
Llama Unraveled, June 2020