Who can join this program?
You are not a blogger or designer? , It does not matter. Everybody can join. If you love to create new things with yarn and can explain how to create your project, it’s enough for us. We are inviting all knitting/crochet lovers.
The benefits of this program
- Your patterns/projects will be seen by new audiences.
- You’ll have an introduction as the pattern designer / blogger or project owner on our blog.
- Your patterns/projects will be seen on our social media.
- It’s a good way to grow your audience on social media.
- If you do not have a website or blog and already publish your projects/patterns on Ravelry, Craftsy or other platforms, this platform provides you a free area to show projects.
What to write about?
You can write anything about related to knit/crochet! Here are a few ideas:
- Knit/Crochet patterns
- Knit/Crochet tutorials/ Advice/ (How to’s)
- Knit / Crochet Stitches
- Tutorials on reading knit/crochet patterns and charts
- Any knitting/crochet technique
Don’t limit yourself to create any project. (clothing, accessories, blankets, toys, amigurumi, homeware, etc.)All submissions must be your own unique work.
What You’ll Get
- How about free yarn! We’ll supply you which yarns you’ll need to make your great projects.
- You’ll have an introduction as the designer and links to your social medias on website.
- Your patterns or tutorials will be seen by our list of thousands of members as well Iceyarns social media followers.
- Guest post can provide a flow of income. When you share your iceyarns patterns/ tutorials in this program, you’ll earn 5 Usd as bonus automatically and system pay you a amount of money based on how many people view your posts.
How Does Iceyarns “Share your project” Work?
When you share your Iceyarns patterns/ tutorials in this program, you’ll earn 5 Usd as bonus and system pay you an amount of money based on how many people view your posts.
How much will I earn?
We pay $1.00 for every 1,000 impressions of its post. Ice Yarns Guest post program make payment monthly and when the commission balance is $20 or more.
How much money do you get for 10000 views?
Every 1000 views is $1 earned. So 10,000 views will get you $10. You have to have a minimum of $20 earned before getting your money on Iceyarns.
When Can I Get money? / When does Iceyarns “Share your project” Program send my commission?
When the commission balance is $20 or more, you can get payment last day of next month. For example; commission balance is $20 in January, you get payment last day of February.
How do you pay my commission and in which currencies?
We currently offer one payment method for sending the commission: By PayPal and We pay the commission as US dollars (USD).
How can I add my pattern/tutorial?
When we have received your application, firstly, our team reviews your applications and sends you an email and gives you more details. If your application is approved, you will be required to add your project in designer panel. Afterwards project will be published on Iceyarns designer page and all Iceyarns social medias. To add your pattern/tutorial: Click to add project
Is there a template to write my pattern/tutorial?
When you log in designer panel, you click “add post” in “Posts” category. You will see a template and can add your project’s photos and details easily.
What’s the criterion for pattern/tutorial?
- Include the recommended gauge/tension.
- Includes the approximate amount of yarn needed.
- Term abbreviations are helpful to knitter/crocheters.
- Please add in your post which country’s knitting/ crochet terms you have used.
- If it’s possible, include the photography of the finished project.
- Don’t include advertising of other products and services
- Any content you don’t own the copyright, your project include all details.
- Don’t add personal website or blog links in guest post, these links will add to your designer profile. You can do that on your designer profile here.
Why is “pattern/project name” important?
Pattern name should describe the project and be as clearly as possible. Search engine reads titles and keywords in description. If I give a sample, you made a scarf from an Iceyarns item and you think of naming pattern as “Wonderful Tulip”. When people search a pattern/tutorial as scarf on website, they can see all scarf patterns/tutorials. But your project will not seen in search results. If you call it “Wonderful tulip scarf”, search engine shows your project in search results. People can find your projects easily. As an advise, you don’t use all types of emoji like “JL” , functional characters in pattern name.
I have already created or shared a pattern/project with Iceyarns on another platform; Can I add this in “Share your project” program?
When people search a pattern or knitting/crochet project in search engine, the search engine system takes both your pattern or knitting/crochet project name and descriptions. If your design name and description will be same with shared in another platform, search engine will register your project as duplicates. As result, your projects will be harder to find, and in some cases won’t be found in search engine system. We advise that you try to write with different project’s name and descriptions in our designer panel.