You might or might not have made a circle. A circle just requires a constant increase which is ( 2 sts in 1 st and the rest to be normal )
The method to design a normal circle is
- By starting with the slip stitch making 4ch and creating a ring / you could also make a magic ring directly and make 8 sc .
- in the next round make 2 sc in each st around (end each round with a slst)
- Make 2 sc in one st and 1 sc in the next st and repeat this pattern around until reaching the end of round.
4. Keep changing the colors after 2-3 rounds !
5. In the next round we’ll make 2 sc in one stitch and 1 sc in Next 2 sts.
6. We’ll repeat this pattern ( 2sc in one st and 1sc increasing the number of sts each round ) until the required length is reached
In the end the shape becomes a cornered circle rather than a perfect ? circle and that’s due to the 2 sts which creates a corner .