Iceyarns is offering a new guest post opportunity to crochet/knit designers. We are inviting all Iceyarns lover, bloggers & knit/crochet designers who’d like to share their amazing Iceyarns projects.
If you are writing about knit/crochet, have patterns or tutorials that you want to share, then being a guest blogger or designer would be perfect for you. Showcase your blogging skills and share your knit/crochet projects and ideas with thousands of readers.
Who can join this program?
You are not a blogger or designer ? , it does not matter . Everybody can join. If you love to create new things with yarn and can explain how to create your project , it’s enough for us. We are inviting all knitting/crochet lovers.
The benefits of this program
- Your patterns/projects will be seen by new audiences.
- You’ll have an introduction as the pattern designer / blogger or project owner on our blog.
- Your patterns/projects will be seen on our social medias.
- It’s a good way to grow your audience on social media.
- If you do not have a website or blog and already publish your projects/patterns on Ravelry, Craftsy or other platforms, this platform provides you free area to show projects.
What You’ll Get
- How about free yarn! We’ll supply you which yarns you’ll need to make your great projects.
- You’ll have an introduction as the designer / blogger or project owner and links to your social medias on website.
- Your patterns or tutorials will be seen by our list of thousands of members as well Iceyarns social media followers.
- Your post can provide a flow of income. When you share your iceyarns patterns/ tutorials or projects in this program, you’ll earn 5 Usd as bonus automatically and system pay you a amount of money based on how many people view your posts.
What We Need From You
- We only accept tutorials/patterns that are available in full for FREE
- 5+ photos of your best knit/crochet patterns and tutorials. (High-quality photos)
- Keywords must have a clear keyword.
- Links to your blog, online store, social medias (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and where you sell your patterns/projects.
- A 300-word bio about yourself, the history of you as a knitter/crocheter, what you love about knitting/ crochet, and your favorite project topics.
How Do I Share My Project?
You’ve made the decision to try out this program. Our program is free to join, easy to sign up .You just need to fill out the application!